Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good Bye NuNu

This morning I decided it was time to say goodbye to Benjamin's NuNu (pacifier).  I've tried so many things and nothing has worked.  Cutting it till he couldn't suck on it anymore, tying it to a balloon and letting them lose, donating them to other babies, nothing.  This idea jumped into my head and I went for it.  It's working so far so I had to share it.  Sometimes the key to success is finding what motivates your child, and mine is motivated by Daddy. 

Dear Daddy,
This morning I woke up and Mommy said that she needed my help.  She told me how sad you sound and anout how much you miss us.  I was concerned and wanted to help you.  I asked how I could make you happy.  Mommy told me how there are no NuNus in Afghanistan.  I know how happy a good NuNu makes me.  So, I decided to send you all of mine.  I searched the house high and low and found all that I have.  I wrote them a goodbye card and told them they'll be in good hands.  I hope my NuNus cheer you up.

I love you,
"B"


1 comment:

  1. Aww Annika this is so sweet!! I hope it continues to work and I know Matt will love them!!

    ReplyDelete